May Day Demonstration
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Clark Street and Vernor, Detroit, MI 48209
3:30 PM – Rally
4:30 PM – March
5:15 PM – Closing Rally
6:00 PM – End
Each of us – no matter our identity or the place of our birth – deserves clean & affordable water, housing, good iobs, & education, not jails, deportations, and war.
- Disband ICE! No raids, no deportations!
- No to lslamophobia!
- No to racism, sexism, ableism, and LGBTQ oppression!
- Money for iobs, housing, and education, not war!
- No to imperialism, colonialism, and imperialist wars!
- No more gentrification!
- End police brutality!
- Demilitarize police to demilitarize society!
- Housing is a human right!
- Water is a human right! Fix the pipes, end the water shut-offs!
- No Union Busting! $15 Minimum Wage and a Union!
- End right-to-work laws!
- Equal Pay for Equal Work!
- Abortion on demand, without apology!
- Sex work is work!
- Stop the Trump-Pence agenda!
April 21, 2018 Uncategorized